Sublime Forum

Questions about buying

Hi everyone !

I’m french developper and I want to buy Sublime Text for my MAC because I think that was a very good text editor to develop !

I want to know, if I buy now it’s a lifetime licence ? I’ve see if one day Sublime Text 4 come, I need to re-buy licence ? (that’s 70 dollars too or just for exemple I need to upgrade with 10 or 30 dollars ?).

Does Sublime Text 4 is far ?

An another question maybe stupid but…what’s the real logo of sublime text ? Because I have the same of the site web when I download the last version. Sometimes I see on the web an another logo more flat with the “S” of Sublime.
Like that : https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7I4VxPsCX41m3YCh-hnWE5dXjFtqNcWzgLXwYytjLSdOniW03

Thank’s for your answer !
See you soon !

1 Like

• if you buy now you get a lifetime license for ST3
  • if ST4 comes soon, you’ll likely get a discount to upgrade to ST4, otherwise it will almost certainly be less than the full price to upgrade from ST3 to ST4, we will be able to use the ST2 to ST3 upgrade price as a guide soon :tm:
  • the logo you linked is the new one, used from ST build 3127 onwards (a dev build released this year). The other logo was used from I think ST2 days until this year. So they are both “real” - one is still in use by the stable channel at the moment (build 3126).
1 Like