Sublime Forum

Questions about buying ST2

Hi!!

I’ve a question regaring buying a licence. i don’t have any credit card so no paypal account, but other person offers to buy it for me.

• ST2 will be licensed to Name & Email (sublimetext.com/buy) or to paypal’s owner (i.e. the person who’s buying it for me).

• Are others benefits or just is the same version without the “purchase” dialog when saving.

Thank you all for your time.

• a ST lover.
0 Likes

Sublime Text is licensed to whoever’s name you put down on the “buy” page.

Sublime Text 2 is currently considered beta. When it is officially released and removes its beta status, it will no longer be free to use and will require a license to use. And the we wait for Sublime Text 3 :smile:

0 Likes

Thanks a lot mate!

0 Likes

[quote=“C0D312”]Sublime Text is licensed to whoever’s name you put down on the “buy” page.

Sublime Text 2 is currently considered beta. When it is officially released and removes its beta status, it will no longer be free to use and will require a license to use. And the we wait for Sublime Text 3 :smile:[/quote]

Sublime 1.x is free to download and use for evaluation for an indefinite time, that just extends to ST2 and I don’t think John has any plans for changing it.

0 Likes