Sublime Forum

Question on things

I am new to this, Sublime allows you to enter the code ,doesn’t matter if your using Python ,C++ or JavaScript , etc., correct ?
The code is turned into 1’s & 0’s by the programming language used, correct ?
The programming language uses code to make the computer do certain things ,correct ?
My question is . . . in Python if you want the computer to display you use PRINT. I get the impression that if you wanted the computer to PRINT ( or display) using C++ it would be a different code ( NOT PRINT ) ,same with JavaScrpit, right ?
Why is this ? How come they ( Python, C++ ,JavaScript and others ) all don’t use the same code,except for things that are exclusive to a particular programming tool. Would it not make things easier. The way I see it if you learn Python ,you really could not use say C++ without having to learn that . . . yet in many cases the end results is the same. Am I correct in this ?
Thanks,
Al

0 Likes

This doesn’t really have anything to do with Sublime Text, you’re best off asking these kinds of questions in communities catering to people new to programming. It’s much like asking why every tool doesn’t work exactly like a screwdriver except for things that are exclusive to that tool.

0 Likes

Thanks,
Al

0 Likes