Sublime Forum

Project contains 20 class files. How to compile them all? Only main.angelscript compiles!

Hello Sublime Text,

I created a project in Sublime Text that contains 20 separate angelscript class files, but only the “main.angelscript” file will compile. In the main.angelscript file, I “#include” the 20 class files. They don’t compile. They are ignored. I need them to be compiled as I make changes. How do you make that work?

I checked the build settings file and this is what I found inside the file named: “Ethanon.sublime-build”

“windows”:
{
“cmd”: [“machine.exe”, “-nowait”, “-norun”],
“file_regex”: “^[ ]File "(…?)”, line ([0-9]*)",
“encoding”: “cp850”
},

I am trying to create a game using the Ethanon game engine using angelscript in Sublime Text.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you,

Ken

0 Likes

The build you’re using doesn’t include anything that tells machine.exe what to run, so presumably it knows what it’s supposed to do with the main.angelscript. As such, it seems like this is less a Sublime question and more an AngelScript/Ethanon problem.

0 Likes

This sounds like a task for a makefile, if it is supposed to build dependencies but does not automatically.

Find out how to build all files from a terminal and then lend try to replicate the command you used in a build system.

0 Likes