Sublime Forum

Problems with saving files

Recently start working with this text editor, and at once found a problem with saving files. For example, I want to save the new file as html file, choose .html from the list, save it, but unfortunately, it doesn’t have proper extension. In the file properties extension is set as “&Enqueue in KMP”

0 Likes

Then, just type the .html yourself. I think it’d be faster than searching up the extension in the list.

Are you following a course for ST? If it’s not the case, you’re going to miss so much.

As I said in a previous post:

Sublime text’s awesome, you’re not allowed to waste it :smile:

Here’s a few courses:

Follow the one that suits you, you won’t regret it.

BTW: for creating/moving/duplicating, etc files and folders, I’ve done a plugin that allows you to do so from Sublime Text (it even has auto completion!): it’s called FileManager.

0 Likes

hello !
i have a similar problem too!
so i bought the license to finally get my files saved again , it worked at the beginning just fine ,took a break until today tried to do some coding exercises , and couldn t save files under html or js extensions!

html extension finally nailed it somehow , but with the js not a chance. i followed the usual steps , save as —search in the list for the javascriptextension , save , and i get a file with no extension, .( but it still gets opened by sublime oddly enough)

in this case score and passscore are the files in question

0 Likes