Thank you for your response, i am glad to hear you like it.
Btw. i released an update just a minute ago, here are some major changes:
- Changed the Context Menu
- Changed all the Shortcuts (Ctrl+Shift+X for run in PHP-Mode, Ctrl+Shift+Y or Z for selecting a Mode)
- Added Quick Panel to select run Mode (Ctrl+Shift+Y or Z)
- Nummered Lines in Multilineview (default-view)
- Seperated between two modes (if the selected Code starts with PHP or HTML (or Plaintext))
- Improved the standard-mode (PHP-Mode)
- Improved visibility-behaviour
- Deleted regular-expression import (its not necessary)
I hope my plugin will ease some guys work, have a good night everybody!