Sublime Forum

PHP syntax hightlighing

Hi :smile:
Iā€™m new to ST2, and love it!
Iā€™ve managed to set it just the way I like it, but Iā€™m missing some syntax highlighting for PHP. Iā€™m sure that thereā€™s a way to set these, but just donā€™t know how:

• Change the foreground/background color of PHP code start/end tags: ā€œ<?" / "<?=" / <?php / "?>ā€

• Change the foreground/background color of PHP code start/end tags, as above - but if the caret is inside a scope - change the color of the scopeā€™s starting/ending tags in a different color

• Change the foreground/background color of PHP variables contained within a string, i.e.: echo ā€œHello $variableā€; - $variable will be colored

• Has nothing to do with PHP, but would love that feature: change the background color of the entire current caret line (currently only the gutter changes the color)

Would appreciate any help setting these :smile:
Thanks in advance!

0 Likes

bump :smiley:

0 Likes

[quote=ā€œjitzoā€]Hi :smile:
Iā€™m new to ST2, and love it!
Iā€™ve managed to set it just the way I like it, but Iā€™m missing some syntax highlighting for PHP. Iā€™m sure that thereā€™s a way to set these, but just donā€™t know how:

• Change the foreground/background color of PHP code start/end tags: ā€œ<?" / "<?=" / <?php / "?>ā€

• Change the foreground/background color of PHP code start/end tags, as above - but if the caret is inside a scope - change the color of the scopeā€™s starting/ending tags in a different color

• Change the foreground/background color of PHP variables contained within a string, i.e.: echo ā€œHello $variableā€; - $variable will be colored

• Has nothing to do with PHP, but would love that feature: change the background color of the entire current caret line (currently only the gutter changes the color)

Would appreciate any help setting these :smile:
Thanks in advance![/quote]

It is awesome.

Could you find a way to do that?

0 Likes