Sublime Forum

Pasting urls make the window not responding

Sometimes when I pasting urls to html tags(css, js, etc…), Sublime Text’s window will get stuck for a while, and then make changes, I’m not sure what is causing this.
Using Sublime Text 3143 on Windows 10 64bit, 3126 also has this problem.

0 Likes

Try to remove cache & index folders: %localappdata%\Sublime Text 3.

0 Likes

you can profile your installed plugins to see if one of those is responsible - Tools menu -> Developer -> Profile Plugins

0 Likes

Thanks for reply, I removed them but it’s not working.

0 Likes

It seems that is related to some of your plugins. In that case profile your plugins as kinkeith mentioned above.

0 Likes

I tried several times, all the plugin response time all lower than 0.01s, is this a normal situation?

0 Likes

that does indeed seem fairly normal - but I suspect that it isn’t profiling all plugin events, so you may want to try selectively disabling a few plugins to see if it makes any difference

0 Likes

Is there any methods to quickly toggle plugin on and off one by one to test? Thanks.

0 Likes

Well, I found this method to ignore them, I’ll give it a try.

0 Likes

yes, just add them to your ignored_packages in the user preferences. I think in future the Troubleshooting package will be updated to provide a GUI for this. For a quick solution, you can copy and paste from Package Control’s installed_packages. Alternatively you can try with a clean state to check how it is with no plugins installed.

0 Likes

Finally I found the plugin called AutoFileName which causing this, solved this problem, thanks for both ihodev and kingkeith’s support.:smile:

2 Likes