Sublime Forum

Panel closes with "find in files" when press find or replace

Hello, I am new to sublime. One time in the past, I remember that sublime-text was able to keep “close_find_in_files_after_replace_all” panel open. For “close_find_after_find_all” works ok, the panel remains open, BUT for “close_find_in_files_after_replace_all” it closes automatically. Is difficult to reach for the shortcut Ctrl+shift+f many times, how I can, I make the panel to stay open for “find_in_files”?

Here is a screenshot, the third line in user setting is invented by me, which would be the logical setting to request, unless someone has a solution or workaround.

1 Like

Option to not close the Find Bar when the Replace All button is clicked

There’s no setting to keep the Find in Files panel open, no; presumably this is because it’s possible for Find in Files to display its results in a panel, and since there can’t be more than one panel open at a time, such a setting would block you from actually seeing the results.

1 Like

Thanks bro, I just realized that I can do my testing with a single file in order to have the find/replace panel open, which is very useful when testing regex on real time, once the regex is built, then will run replace all.

0 Likes