Sublime Forum

Package SublimeFortran not fully functional after build 3143?

I apologize in advance if this issue has already been brought up.

I am noticing that the package SublimeFortran (v1.0.16) does not appear to be fully functional after upgrading to build 3143 on a Ubuntu system. Syntax highlighting does appear to work, but, for example, linting via gfortran is dead. Moreover, the package does not appear under Preferences --> Package Settings. (I have tried reinstalling the package already.) Other features such as the LaTeX preview are apparently okay.

I did notice that SublimeLinter updated when I went to 3143 … could this be related? Any insight you can provide will be appreciated.

0 Likes

The package …

1. does not provide and Main.sublime-menu and therefore can’t appear under Preferences --> Package Settings.
  2. contains a linter.py and needs SublimeLinter to show linting. Looks like it doesn’t work well with SublimeLinter4
0 Likes

I think clearly I am doing something wrong. I am now running build 3176 with SublimeLinter v4.6.0. The linting aspect of SublimeFortran still does not appear to work correctly. I am showing “gfortranmodern(erred)” in the status bar. The output of SublimeLinter is showing lint results, but only after saving, which if I remember correctly used to be done in real-time (as-you-type). Here is the contents of my SublimeLinter.sublime-settings file:

{
    "debug": false,
    "delay": 0.25,
    "gutter_theme": "Packages/SublimeLinter/gutter-themes/Default/Default.gutter-theme",
    "lint_mode": "background",
    "linters": {
        "gfortranfixedform": {
            "@disable": false,
            "args": [],
            "excludes": []
        },
        "gfortranmodern": {
            "@disable": false,
            "args": [],
            "excludes": []
        }
    },
    "no_column_highlights_line": false,
    "paths": {
        "linux": [],
        "osx": [],
        "windows": []
    },
    "show_marks_in_minimap": true,
    "syntax_map": {
        "html (django)": "html",
        "html (rails)": "html",
        "html 5": "html",
        "javascript (babel)": "javascript",
        "magicpython": "python",
        "php": "html",
        "python django": "python",
        "pythonimproved": "python"
    },
}

Is it me? Thank you in advance for any assistance.

0 Likes