Sublime Forum

Package recommendations for ST4

I’m looking for package recommendations for SublimeText 4, I’ve been using VSCode but keep having problems with the live server and sass compiler. I’m looking for something with similar functionality that will work with the latest ST. Any recommendations?

0 Likes

Why do you need an editor for that? Isn’t there some npm command that can serve a local website and reload if a source file changes?

1 Like

I’m just looking for a convenient way to run a local server and compile my SASS from within ST4. LiveServer isn’t working for me, so I thought maybe there’s a new package that will work. VSCode has some extensions that do this, I was hoping to find something I can use in ST4.

0 Likes

or like @rwols wrote. just start an actual npm server from the terminal. you can use the terminus package to open one from within ST.

0 Likes

Thanks for your reply, LiveServer didn’t seem to work for me so I was looking for an alternative. I didn’t know if maybe there where other packages available that others might be using. I browsed the Package Control website but didn’t see too many alternatives.

I’ll just go through the terminal for now, thanks for your suggestions

0 Likes