I’m very near to rolling out Package Control version 3.4.0. I’d like some assistance in testing.
This release will be the last to support any version of Sublime Text older than 3.0 (build 3143).
Some notable changes:
- Fix for compatibility with macOS 11 Big Sur
- Support for hosting packages on GitLab.com
- Properly respecting the “default branch” on GitHub, rather than assuming
- Support for the side-by-side setting window
I’d like help in testing any version of Sublime Text you’ve got installed. Ideally testing would involve an upgrade from a previous version. To do so, please:
- Run the “Add Repository” command from the command palette
- Enter the URL:
- Open the Package Control user settings via Preference > Package Settings > Package Control > Settings - User.
- Add the setting:
"install_prereleases": ["Package Control"],
- Use the command palette and run “Upgrade Package”
Please look out for Python errors in the console, anything not functionality properly, or any other sort of issues you may find. Please report issues at https://github.com/wbond/package_control/issues.
Thank you for the help!