File > Open
Enter a URL of a SharePoint site and authenticate (if necessary). After opening the file (in this case a JS file from the SharePoint Style Library), the mouse moves the entire code area around - it's locked to it and there's no way to detach it from it without closing and restarting the application. Restarting the application brings all expected functionality back.
I experience the following behaviour:
* Only happens for network-locations that have an HTML-based interface (like SharePoint 2013)
* The mouse cannot select any text (since the window code area is scrolling with the mouse)
* When the mouse hits a boundary, the text area honours the bound and stops scrolling, but once you scroll in a legal direction it scrolls again - which is expected
* Opening a file from a disk location (rather than a network location) does not reset the functionality
* Closing and restarting the application fixes the issue
* It only happens for the actively selected window (in a diff view, or multiple-file view, it only does this with the actively selected
* The mouse scroll-wheel still works (scrolls the text) but once you move the mouse, text moves with the cursor again
* Switching to a different tab (different file) or creating a new file, transfer the problem to that code window
I've only experienced this with SharePoint windows - it authenticates through what I assume is WebDav with Windows Credentials (popup). This creates an HTML-looking interface in the file selection menu, and whether you cancel or open the file, the interface is completely messed up at this point.
If I connect to SharePoint using Windows Explorer and double-click the file there to open in Sublime, it works fine - it's only when the web-based interface opens in the File > Open popup window that the interface starts behaving incorrectly.
This is an obscure error, but a use case that Sublime is perfect for, so I'm sure I'm not the only one experiencing this problem.
Thank you for your time,