Sublime Forum

Open in Browser context menu stopped working

I’ve been trying out an evaluation copy of ST2 on a Windows 7 machine. Open in Browser used to work, but has stopped. I am guessing that something may have happened when my browsers got updated. Is there somewhere I can view/modify the default information for browser name and location?

0 Likes

“Open in Browser” (in the sidebar) is added by SideBarEnhancements, which hasn’t been “working” on ST2 for years and should not have received an update either.

Either you have been “trying out” for quite some time, since you wouldn’t be able to still have that package installed under normal circumstances, or you are actually using ST3 and mean something else (i.e. the normal context menu item Open <url>…).

Since the first is more likely, check out the SidebarEnhancements package documentation or its default settings (browse through the menu).

0 Likes

I’ve only been trying it out for a few weeks. I don’t think it’s a sidebar thing, it’s a context menu that pops up when I right click in the text pane of an html file. The “Open in Browser” option appears in the menu, and is active, but when I select it, it no longer opens the page in a browser. The version I have is 2.0.2

0 Likes