Sublime Forum

Notorious SFTP Syncing Error

So I updated my SFTP settings in Sublime recently since I wanted to change the ssh folder I was syncing with, and ever since, whenever I try to sync my local and remote folders I get this error:

AttributeError: 'SFTP' object has no attribute 'proc'

No one online seems to know how to deal with it, and I have tried everything from clean installing Sublime to clearing out my folders. Has anyone had this error before? Does anyone have any advice on how I should deal with it?

Thank you!

1 Like

What version of Sublime Text and what OS/version?

0 Likes

Sublime Text version 3.0 (Build 3143) on a Windows 10 (version 1709).

0 Likes

I’m still seeing this error.
Sublime Text 3.1.1, Build 3176.
SFTP 1.14.1.

The traceback is the same as in http://keencod.in/?p=473.
This is since September 2016.
For me, it is NOT from empty directory.

1 Like

I see this as well.

Same specs as @pay. Windows 10. This has been occurring for years… I have tracebacks dating back to March 2015. Doesn’t matter if the directory’s empty or not.

Here’s an example traceback:

2018-09-15 15:13:29
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/wbond/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages/SFTP/sftp/threads.py", line 16, in run_with_except_hook
  File "/Users/wbond/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages/SFTP/sftp/threads.py", line 119, in handler
  File "/Users/wbond/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages/SFTP/sftp/commands.py", line 355, in run
  File "/Users/wbond/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages/SFTP/sftp/commands.py", line 510, in do_operation
  File "/Users/wbond/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages/SFTP/sftp/file_transfer.py", line 47, in handler
  File "/Users/wbond/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages/SFTP/sftp/file_transfer.py", line 519, in listr
  File "/Users/wbond/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages/SFTP/sftp/sftp_transport.py", line 322, in close
AttributeError: 'SFTP' object has no attribute 'proc'
0 Likes

This is related to to extra_list_connections.
Setting it to 0 resolve this issue for me so far. (previously I set it to 8).

0 Likes