Sublime Forum

Move a selection ? it's possible

hello everybody.
I wonder if it’s possible to move a selection ?
Cordially

0 Likes

Thank you sublimator,
But my question is to move (copy if the key CTRL is pressed) with the mouse, like notepad++ or MS office …

0 Likes

Exactly :cry:

0 Likes

Would Cut suffice? Paste it in the new location?

0 Likes

Thank for your answer
So it makes me 2 keys CTRL+C then CTRL+V :open_mouth:

0 Likes

wow…

0 Likes

:smiley:

0 Likes

Works with ctrl+shift+up/down.

Waiting for sublimator or wbond to make an awesome plugin to work with mouse drag&drop :mrgreen:

0 Likes

FYI: I would pay for such a plugin

0 Likes

we hoped :wink:
And I’ll buy it

0 Likes

[quote=“iamntz”]Works with ctrl+shift+up/down.

[/quote]

That is awesome

0 Likes

Waiting for sublimator or wbond to make an awesome plugin to work with mouse drag&drop :mrgreen:[/quote]

This doesn’t seem to work for me. Has anyone else been able to move a selected row up/down with a keyboard shortcut (not copy + paste)? Its really handy for rearranging code. It’s one thing I miss from eclipse.

0 Likes

[quote=“micmcg”]

Waiting for sublimator or wbond to make an awesome plugin to work with mouse drag&drop :mrgreen:[/quote]

This doesn’t seem to work for me. Has anyone else been able to move a selected row up/down with a keyboard shortcut (not copy + paste)? Its really handy for rearranging code. It’s one thing I miss from eclipse.[/quote]

If you give your OS and ST2 version each time you ask a question, it’s way easier to help you.

This shortcut work on Linux and Windows.
If it doesn’t work for you I suppose you use OSX, so the shortcut is:

{ "keys": "ctrl+super+up"], "command": "swap_line_up" }, { "keys": "ctrl+super+down"], "command": "swap_line_down" },
The shortcuts are in the file:

\Packages\Default\Default (OSX).sublime-keymap
0 Likes