Sublime Forum

Meetio Theme for Sublime Text (v1.6.0)

Wass Up! Meetio Updates :tada:

Version 1.3.0 its available!

Meetio is the most powerful theme for Sublime Text 3 with different Scheme variations only for 3176+ version.

FEATURES

• Add new scheme Meetio-Ocean.sublime-scheme
  • Add option meetio_tabs_border show border in selected tab.
  • Add various variables to customize the Theme.

CHANGED

• Update colors in Palenight Schemes.

Do you like Material Theme?

Active the option meetio_tabs_border in Meetio: Edit Settings and past the following theme configurations in Meetio: Theme Configuration and the see magic happens.

{
  "variables": {
    "input_border_color": ["foreground", 0.1],
    "input_border_size": [0, 0, 0, 1],
    "panel_control_background_color": ["background", 1.0],
    "sidebar_background_color": ["background", 1.0],
    "sidebar_icon_folder_color": "#607a86",
    "sidebar_icon_folder_color": "#607a86",
    "sidebar_label_foreground_color": "#607a86",
    "sidebar_label_selected_background_color": "#00000015",
    "sidebar_label_selected_foreground_color": "var(color_accent)",
    "status_bar_background_color": ["background", 1.0],
    "status_bar_label_foreground_color": "#607a86",
    "tabset_background_color": ["background", 1.0],
    "tabset_border_size": [0, 0, 0, 1],
    "title_bar_background": ["background", 1.0],
    "title_bar_foreground_color": "#607a86",
  }
}

Link for Github | Download Now | Twitter

0 Likes

Still not seeing this in Package Control; should I?

1 Like

Hi @benfrain. unfortunately not merged yet.
But when I do Iā€™ll let you know. Letā€™s be patient :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Until then to get it working, you will have to do this:

1. Copy the Github repo path, in this case just copy this link!

2. Open Package Control and search for Add Repository. Click on it.

3. An input box will open. Paste the repo link in it.

4. Press Enter/Return and now try to install Meetio using Package Control: Install Package.

5. Go home, eat and sleep!

:thinking: You may wonder why not the original repo?
:smiley: The original repo name is meetio (with small m). As stated in project README, the downloaded repo must be changed to Meetio (with capital M), otherwise this happens.

Doing above mentioned process (from step 1 to 4) for original repo will create meetio.sublime-package in your installed sublime packages and will cause above issue. You will have too rename the package manually to Meetio.sublime-package.

Now, every time sublime will check for package updates, it will delete the renamed file and install the meetio.sublime-package (with small m) and the theme will (not-literally) crash again.

Thus I forked the repo and changed the repo name to Meetio (with capital M). Thus, after installing the package once (with my forked repo), you wont have to rename the package every time.

:heart_eyes: When the official Meetio Theme will be available on Package Control, to get the official package in the package listings, do as follows:

1. Open Package Control and search for Remove Repository. Click on it.

2. Then after selecting the https://github.com/bantya/Meetio press Enter/Return.

3. Go to your Sublime Text 3\Packages\User directory and locate Package Control.sublime-settings. Open it. Under installed_packages key, find Meetio and delete that line.

4. Henceforth, the official package will be listed in Package Control: Install Package command.

:pray:

2 Likes

Very nice @bantya.

2 Likes

@mauroreisvieira You took behemoth task in your hand. I am just helping you out! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi folksā€¦

The Meetio are NOW available in Package Control :tada:

https://packagecontrol.io/packages/Meetio

6 Likes

Version 1.5.0 its available!

Meetio is the most powerful theme for Sublime Text 3 with different Scheme variations only for 3176+ version.

FEATURES

• Add new variation of scheme: Meetio-Ocean.
  • Add block_caret on colors schemes.
  • Add variable vsc_deleted when one or more of a folderā€˜s files has been added to the index for removal.
  • Add variable vsc_missing when one or more of a folderā€˜s files is no longer on disk.

CHANGED

• Update name of Meetio-Ocean to Meetio-Cobalt.
  • Update color of caret in all schemes to use the accent color.

BUGFIXES

• Fix typo in messages. Thanks @pykong.

Package Control | Download Now | Github | Twitter

0 Likes

Thanks for Meetio. Itā€™s really, really great.

With 1.5.0 could you clarify how, in my User setting that I want the ā€œblock_caretā€ to be a certain colour? Iā€™ve tried adding

"block_caret": "color(var(color_accent) blenda(var(color_black) 70%))",

but that doesnā€™t seem to do anything.

0 Likes

Hi @benfrain its because the block_caret its part of Scheme and not the Theme. The only variables you can overwrite is the theme variables.

Thanks for use Meetio. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Is this for > ST 3176, or >= to 3176? It says 3176+ which would indicate to me that it would support 3176. I can see it on the Package Control website but it doesnā€™t show up in the Package Control install dialog which makes me think maybe itā€™s filtering on 3176 and requiring greater than 3176.

0 Likes

According to the channel file the minimum build is 3179. At the moment the stable build is at 3176, so this package is only available for people running a dev build.

Depending on whether or not it takes advantage of things added in the dev builds, you could install it manually via git until the next stable release happens.

3 Likes

Aha. The README file displayed on Package Control says 3176. So either a typo or requires dev build. I tend not to run the dev branch, so Iā€™ll simply wait until such time as we have a release, or Meetio is deemed suitable for the current stable branch.

0 Likes

Sorry @Remi there is an inconsistency in the change file in the Package Control and the Readme file.

I have been working on the Meetio legacy of Themes and Schemas, but it can still take some time.

The issue is already reported. :slight_smile:

#2 Not Searchable in Sublime

0 Likes

I see. You might consider in your README saying ā€œ> 3176ā€ rather than ā€œ3176+ā€. The former is mathematically unambiguous, while Iā€™ll admit that I read the latter as being inclusive of 3176.

No hurry for support, I was merely curious. I like my ayu-mirage scheme with adaptive theme, but I keep an eye out for things that make my eyes happier. :smiley:

2 Likes

Version 1.6.0 its available!

NOTE: Meetio is the theme that always follow the news of Sublime Text 3. So itā€™s possible that some features donā€™t work, because Meetio is developed to work in Dev Builds, so if you donā€™t have Dev Build installed, you need wait for a stable version, to see the Magic :slight_smile: .

FEATURES

• Add syntax Improvements for: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP & Markdown and others.
  • Add customize colors for diff.deleted, diff.deleted.char, diff.inserted, and diff.inserted.char see build 3193.

BUGFIXES

• Fix background color of quick_panel.

EXAMPLES

CSS Improvements

JavaScript Improvements

Diff

Package Control | Download Now | Github | Twitter

2 Likes