Sublime Forum

IT Student Questions

Hello World. My name is Stephen and I am currently working on my BA in Software Development. One of my current classes is website development and I was referred to this software from a friend. First, I wanted to create this thread for those that are like me that know next to nothing about JavaScript and HTML, but I have some personal questions as well. Hopefully some veterans and some staff can help me and those like me out.

0 Likes

First question is more of legal stuff. My final is to create a fake webpage hosted by my University. Would it be okay if I use sublime text for this? I noticed there is a buy button, so I want to make sure that I am not skimming the developers for their software.

0 Likes

You aren’t having any monetary gain from using Sublime unlicensed. This is after all a project for a course. Not an internship or job. That is normal for a college student. Keep using it if you really like Sublime Text. After getting your first job, do consider buying a license in case you still find yourself using Sublime Text often.

0 Likes