Sublime Forum

Internal Server Error

With my business account, I am unable to access the website. I get Internal Server Error.
I tested it under Chrome or Edge, same error.
Thanks

1 Like

Are you talking about this https://www.sublimehq.com/store/login ? You can contact the sales sales@sublimetext.com to identify the issue.

0 Likes

Perfect, i will contact them
Thx

0 Likes

Same issue. I get an Internal Server Error when I try to create a new business account. The error message occurs when I click continue after supplying only my password.

0 Likes

I’m still waiting for the sale department to access to the site.

0 Likes

I am waiting as well. My team wants licenses, but I can’t create an account to purchase them.

0 Likes

Just happened to me trying to purchase a license. They got my money, but then internal server error failed to give me licenses.

0 Likes

Hi everyone, Kari from Sublime here. Our server was down at the time of your attempted purchase, which resulted in the Internal Server Error, or payment taken with no license received in exchange. We do apologise for this inconvenience.

If you wish to login to your account to purchase subscription licenses, you can now do so: https://www.sublimehq.com/store/login

If you purchased via credit card/Stripe: Your formal licensing email will be sent in the next few hours, if not already. If you don’t receive the key in this timeframe, please contact me via sales@sublimetext.com

If you purchased via PayPal: please email through your receipt as well as the preferred name you would like listed on the key to sales@sublimetext.com; I will then manually create the key on your behalf.

I’m working my way through the Sales inbox after a week off, so if you have emailed me already I’m sorry for the delay, and thank you for your patience!

4 Likes

Failed to update personal license. Support Team is not responding to emails
License management

We’re currently having email delivery issues for some customers, if you haven’t received a reply yet please direct message me your email address or post here if unable.

0 Likes

Failed to update personal license. Support Team is not responding to emails