Sublime Forum

Failed to update personal license. Support Team is not responding to emails

Hello,

I was trying to upgrade my Sublime Text license, which has expired after 3 years recently. When I followed the instructions and tried to use the online form, I got a “Cannot upgrade revoked license: License was upgraded” error.

Thus, I decided to proceed with a new license purchase. I’ve completed the online form and made the payment but received an “Internal Server Error” response. The transaction was completed on my card, but I did not receive the new license key.

I wrote 3 emails about all my issues to the Support team but did not receive any reply.

How do I get attention from the Support Team and some help with upgrading the license?

Thank you!

0 Likes

0 Likes

Hi,

I have quite the same issue as kalched.
I have decided to buy a Sublime Text licence on Sunday (I live in France, so it might have been early on Monday in Australia). I bought it via PayPal, but I have not received anything from Sublime.

I have contacted you twice, tried the key retrieval tool, but it does not detect my order.

Since I am not a business, I don’t have an account.

When will I receive my key please ?

Thank you by advance,

0 Likes

I have the same issue as well. I ended up being charged twice for a personal license (showing on my card twice) but I don’t have the actual license at all. How do I get this resolved?

0 Likes

Just for the records, above I did only linked to a response of Kari, who works for Sublime HQ. And it states there was a server issue or so.
Generally, sending a mail to sales@sublimetext.com should help to solve all those issues, afaik.
If there is no response after a few days you might ask here again.

0 Likes

I have no answer for almost a week…

0 Likes

0 Likes

Received your answer by mail this morning !

1 Like