Today I started getting
Preformatted text resources exist to complete the requested service.
This error only occurs in Sublime Text 3, Version 3.1.1, Build 3176 and did just start happening today. I'm running in AWS cloud instance on Windows 10.
There are instances it does in fact save the file, popups up a dialog with the above error and still shows "unsaved" changes on the tab. Though I've confirmed the file is in fact saving changes.
I've confirmed it will save in Notepad++ and other applications on the same machine.
There was one other topic with the same issue from 2014 having no responses or details about how to resolve.