Sublime Forum

Infinity Theme - Problem with Sublime Linter

Hi, I’m creating a new theme for Sublime, but I have a problem with Sublimelinter, I can not format linter styles, for some reason it does not take the color set. And keep the line blank.

I already went to see examples of other themes and I can not understand what is happening …

GitHub Repo

0 Likes

Hi. You mean this? The error and warning colors at gutter and tooltip ?

I see your website and you are creating color schemes (.tmTheme files) not themes (sublime-theme files). Themes affect the UI, color-schemes the code colors.

0 Likes

Hum, ok! My bad! Thanks for your answer.

0 Likes

Although in this case the tooltip styles are defined in the color schemes. [quote=“mauroreisvieira, post:1, topic:35406”]
for some reason it does not take the color set.
[/quote]
what colors did you refer to?

I was researching and I could change the colors as in the previous image with the next:

Although for the text, you need to edit the tooltips_view.py file from the Sublime Linter packge, the .error style (line 40)

0 Likes

@DiegoAz I refer the color in Gutter and also the underline in text, look:

The color scheme:

The result:

Why the color still white?

0 Likes

Are you sure you are using the updated version? Or do you have some settings for Sublime Linter? I dont.

I downloaded your color scheme and works for me. Althought, the colors of the gutter dot and the mark (next to in.close()) dont match. I dont know why.

If you are sure you have the updated version and no settings for SL, you could look at the issues from SL repository.

0 Likes

Hi again @DiegoAz, I dont understand I switch the Theme, now a put again this theme and the problem solved.

Thanks for your time… :grinning:

0 Likes

Good. But remember, is color scheme, not theme :slight_smile::wink:

0 Likes

Yes, I not forgot… Maybe in the future I create a Theme.

0 Likes