Sublime Forum

I want to buy a license but

Hi,
I like sublime. a lot. I want to buy a license but am in the third world, and can’t fork up 99$ at one go. if there was a EMI based model, where i could pay it eventually, it’d be easier for me pay you what you deserve.

Would be curious if its only me or there are others who feel this way.

0 Likes

Given that in practical terms you can evaluate the full product indefinitely, is there anything stopping you from saving what you would pay through EMI regularly and then paying for it all at once?

0 Likes

Human psychology. why would i keep in mind for ~10 months that i need to save up for sublime? However if they did have a EMI option, i’d be ok paying up a small amount when i get that reminder.

Lest my post is misunderstood, treat this as a business suggestion, and see if it is applicable generally, not just to me in particular. see if you know someone who uses sublime regularly yet is on the free plan. would this be a bigger motivator for them to move to a paid one?

0 Likes

Is there any student discount available for the license?

0 Likes

No. You can however use Sublime Text unlicensed without limits. Once you get a real job, paying for the license should not be an issue.

0 Likes