Sublime Forum

I have publish some usefull plugins in myself repository

I love sublime text.

I have writed some plugins which I use very often and think it is the reason I use sublime text.

I have no experience for linux, so I just support windows.

And the plugins are all writed for sublime text 3. I have no time to support it in 2.

It is for advance user, because it need user to write their command binding to make use of it.
All the plugin’s main purpose is to provide easy and functional ways for user to write powerful binding on the fly.

detail see: https://github.com/iamstorm/SublimeStorm

0 Likes

Instead of setting up your own repository, I strongly suggest adding it to Package Control instead. You’ll get a lot more visibility, as it will show up on Package Control searches. Not many people will be willing to add a separate repository, especially not knowing what your plugins actually do.

3 Likes

Yes, when I add more usage help information and screen shot, then I will add it to package control.
But currently, my plugin just have poor documention but is functional, and i want to provide to someone understand it as soon as possible.

Another reason I have not add it to package control yet is my plugin has some dependency which have not found in package control yet. If I want to add it to package control, they must add to the dependency pool also.

0 Likes