Sublime Forum

β˜€ I gift a ST2 license to the one that makes me laugh harder

scotartt kindly wrote:

Turn for TheHeartless :smiley:, with a very honest joke :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

I don’t have one :smile: Does it mean I’ve won? :smiley:

0 Likes

Yeah! Congrats!! To be honest your joke was one I liked most, because I felt very identified :smiley:

Please PM your mail address,

Kind regards

0 Likes

Great ! Thanks Tito :smile:
I can’t send You a reply cause the database shows an error :confused:

0 Likes

Maybe the message has the character β€œ:sunny:” ? Remove it from the title, and should work :smile:

0 Likes

Sadly I can’t send it and the mentioned character isn’t present. The error is of such syntax:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1966080 bytes) in /home/sublimetext/www/forum/includes/utf/data/utf_compatibility_decomp.php on line 2

PM does not work!

1 Like

License sent! Thank you so much for your participation in this thread :slight_smile:

Remember, If you like SideBarEnhancements package support!.

:smiley:

0 Likes

Cheers for me :smiley:
I wanted to thank Tito for the generous initiative and all members chosen before me for having a license :smile: Now I’ve joined Your club :smile:
Have a great day like I have a great day! :smile:

0 Likes

2 years later ( a few months ago), I tried the same double purchase. Even used another email to register.

For some reason, second license keel hauled the software. Sublime staff refunded and directed me to use old license. Sublime has taken on a whole new, very professional aura for us. They really do β€˜listen’ to what users need.

Perhaps the best way to give a Sublime gift, is to send cash. Or just link, and share the joy. Good for you, Tito!

0 Likes

You could ask for people on IRC for example and buy a license for one of them. Someone did that for me a long time ago because they wanted to give more to ST and I was doing package development stuff, and I’m still grateful to them because it’s such a nice thing to do.

1 Like