Sublime Forum

I dont see a output Hello World in console in Sublime Text IDE

Hello, I have a problem. I don’t see a output in IDE like Hello World on Python code print(“Hello World”). Can you help me? I have MacBook Air. I see only:

bash: python: command not found
[Finished in 0.0s with exit code 127]
[shell_cmd: python -u “”]
[dir: /Users/admin/Desktop]
[path: /usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/share/dotnet:~/.dotnet/tools:/Library/Apple/usr/bin:/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/Commands:/Users/admin/Library/Application Support/JetBrains/Toolbox/scripts]

0 Likes

Is Python installed and in the PATH?

0 Likes

Python language is integrated language in IDE (you don’t need to be installed) and the Path with language, IDE and computer is automatic set on the right Path with PC and language. But if I write a code like example, I don’t see my right output, only a biggest text in Console what I showed you in Topic.

0 Likes

bash: python: command not found

ST runs python code using a dedicated python interpreter, which must be installed on your system. The error message, printed to build output panel very clearly states, it can’t find the python executable.

The python interpreters shipped with ST are used to drive plugins only. They are not designed to drive your code.

0 Likes

In this image is same “problem” with output. I don’t see a Hello World output. Its a Java. A see only [Finished in 1.0s]

iScreen%20Shoter%20-%20Sublime%20Text%20-%20230111211041

0 Likes

The default Java build system doesn’t run your code, it only compiles it. You can select a build variant with ctrl+shift+b.

0 Likes

como pudiste solucionarlo? me pasa lo mismo

0 Likes