Sublime Forum

How to put `text - test-result` in the `spelling_selector` setting?

Recently they added https://github.com/SublimeText/UnitTesting/pull/132 syntax highlighting on the Unit Testing package build results. The problem is the spell checker is showing up on the output panel.

The test results have a scope like text.test-result markup.inserted.diff. Then, I though about adding the scope test-result on the spelling_selector rule. However, I got not success.

Currently my spelling_selector setting is: text - keyword - variable, markup.raw, source - entity.name - storage - variable.function.

Completely removing text - keyword - variable fixes the spell checking showing up on the build panel. However I also loose it everywhere where there is the text scope.

I tried the following variations of the spelling_selector:

text - keyword - variable - test-result, markup.raw, source - entity.name - storage - variable.function
text - keyword - variable - test\\-result, markup.raw, source - entity.name - storage - variable.function
text - keyword - variable - 'test-result', markup.raw, source - entity.name - storage - variable.function

But none of them were able to disable the spell checker on the test-result scope.

0 Likes

I was adding the scope name wrong. It should be:

text - keyword - variable - text.test-result, markup.raw, source - entity.name - storage - variable.function
0 Likes