I’m currently fighting with a plugin, and interested in thoughts as to whether I can work-around my issue. I’m not overly familiar with Sublime’s use of projects so hoping someone might be able to help.
Basically I’m using an extension
ESLint-Formatter to auto-format JS on save, and I’m using something called
eslint_d under the hood for this. I discovered an issue https://github.com/TheSavior/ESLint-Formatter/issues/89 where-by if I drag a tab into a new window, then this is doing 2 things:
- Launching a new instance of the background
- Not picking up project settings (e.g. .eslintrc file)
I guess this is because the snapped out window isn’t part of a project maybe? I’m wondering if there’s a way to either:
- Associate a pulled out tab with the project that it lives within?
- Have some project specific settings I can provide to the plug-in to force working directories for
- Hear any other ideas on how I might fix this?