Sublime Forum

How do I get rid of this?

I don’t know how this comes up, how to use it (would be great to know!), or how the heck to get rid of it. It’s not very obvious how to “x” out of this mode, or use the menu to do so. What do I do?

Imgur

Thanks!

S

0 Likes

I presume you are referring the pane layout? If you want to switch to a single pane, use the View > Layout menu.

0 Likes

Hello, I had a lot of screen that I could not close, so I need forte Mac to close sublime text3.
I’ve changed setting as below and could not ope any project…
{
“font_size”: 16,

"ignored_packages":
[
	"Package Control",
	"Vintage"
]

}

How to open a file that you need only in Sublimw text3?
thanks

0 Likes

Hi,
I followed your suggestion using single model but still could not open any file…
Please let me know if it is bug or I need to pay money to use Sublime text3 ir anything else could be done to fix it?
thanks

0 Likes

Your issue description is a little unclear; what exact problem are you having here? It looks like you can open projects because the screenshot shows many projects (or folders) open, and it looks like you can open files because files are open in the visible windows.

If the issue is that every time you do something you get a new window, there’s an option to disable that. If the problem is that every time you start Sublime old windows comes back, there’s a setting to turn that off as well.

Generally speaking on MacOS things are configured by default to work in a “MacOS’y” way, so perhaps your problem is that you’re not closing windows when you’re done with them?

0 Likes