Sublime Forum

How can I uninstall Sublime Text 3 from Windows 10?

Hi, I need to uninstall Sublime Text 3 from Windows 10 completely, but could not find a clear procedure by googling.
Could anyone kindly advise me?

Many thanks,
Masa

0 Likes

As you would do with any other Windows program.

0 Likes

Thank you!

0 Likes

apparently not since I can uninstall other programs from the settings/apps menu. since the question was asked and I’m looking as well your answer was just being a dick for no reason. please go play with kids while people who are really trying to do something get help or actually help others.

0 Likes

it you browse to the folder where you installed sublime, there will be a file called unins000.exe. Just double click that file and it will uninstall the program.

0 Likes

To completely uninstall it, just use the uninstaller and delete its data directory accordingly with your platform. You can see directories to delete on: https://www.sublimetext.com/docs/3/revert.html

0 Likes

I downloaded sublime text a long time ago and now i can’t uninstall it i tried and i still see this and every time a try to unstill this it gives me an error i don’t know if i downloaded malicious code or what…

0 Likes

Something like that can happen if you use the Installer to install Sublime and then manually delete the installation instead of using the uninstaller.

1 Like

So how do i fix it…

0 Likes

Registry cleaner of some sort, I would suspect. I’ve never dealt with it myself, but if that’s the issue it’s not specific to Sublime and would happen for any application that has an installer.

0 Likes