Sublime Forum

Hi everybody, I'm trying to creating a new build but it says: name 'false' is not defined

This is the build:
{
“target”: “terminus_open”,
“cmd”: [“python”, “-u”, “${file}”],
“auto_close”: false,
“selector”: “source.python3”,
}
I need this build to be able to use the function input(), but when I build it says that name ‘false’ is not defined. I’m on linux.

This is the output of the build:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/eugenio/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages/User/TCC_interactive.sublime-build”, line 4, in
NameError: name ‘false’ is not defined
[Finished in 0.2s with exit code 1]
[cmd: [’/usr/bin/python3’, ‘-d’, ‘/home/eugenio/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages/User/TCC_interactive.sublime-build’]]
[dir: /home/eugenio/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages/User]
[path: /usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/games:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/games:/sbin:/bin]

0 Likes

I forgot to write that I’ve already installed Terminus

0 Likes

Can you paste the output from the build?

0 Likes

File “/home/eugenio/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages/User/TCC_interactive.sublime-build”, line 4, in
[Finished in 0.2s with exit code 1]
[cmd: [’/usr/bin/python3’, ‘-d’, ‘/home/eugenio/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages/User/TCC_interactive.sublime-build’]]
[dir: /home/eugenio/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages/User]
[path: /usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/games:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/games:/sbin:/bin]

0 Likes

You’re trying to run the .sublime-build file with a different python build system. You first need a python file to run your build system on.

0 Likes

I tried. This is the output

process is terminated with return code 1.

0 Likes

You’re still trying to run the .sublime-build file using python. The previous post that you deleted you were correctly running the build system on the spirale_logoritmica.py file.

0 Likes

Yes but it was using python 2 and I want to use python3. It ran python 2 because I forgot to write ‘3’ after ‘python’ in the build

0 Likes

That’s simply because you weren’t using the right build system. You can select the build system under Tools > Build System.

0 Likes