Sublime Forum

Guna - simple, functional, conspicuous theme with a clock

I like this theme but I cannot find how to change the clock from 12hr to 24hr.
Is this even possible? If not could this possibly be added in the near future?

0 Likes

Iā€™ve updated for 24 hr mode. Please, check v1.7.0.

0 Likes

Thank you. Much appreciated.

0 Likes

Hey , i really loved this theme , but in my sublime the icons of the files (like cpp , py,css) doesnt appear , do you know a way to fix it?

0 Likes

does any one get the erro "
urllib.error.HTTPError: HTTP Error 401: Unauthorized"
add the weather appid does not work out.

1 Like

Maybe you need to set correct APPID in settings.

0 Likes

Guna doesnā€™t have its own icons, try to use other package like A File Icon https://packagecontrol.io/packages/A%20File%20Icon .

0 Likes

This theme still stands up very well. Thanks for making it.

While I like the default color scheme that comes with Guna, due to low vision I have some trouble seeing the cursor / caret, even when it is a block.
Is there a way to customize just the caret color ?

Thanks
-jg-

0 Likes

You can modify the caret color in Packages/Guna/themes/Guna.tmTheme. However, be careful, it shall be overwritten when updating.

0 Likes

Just downloaded this theme and itā€™s really cool. I love the adaptive color theming. Some of the set colors (like the clock) can be a little hard to read using a light theme, but thatā€™s pretty minor.

EDIT: Just realized that these are customizable. Nice!

0 Likes

I love this theme! Iā€™ve been using this for more than 6 months now, I just have one minor issue. Is there any way to stop the scrollbars from disappearing completely? I code on a laptop and I find it inconvenient to click the scrollbar to scroll when itā€™s completely invisible. I have to guess where it is and more often than not, I click somewhere else and it opens another file. I looked at the settings, but couldnā€™t figure out where to start. It would be nice if the scrollbars just go a little bit transparent instead of completely invisible. Thanks!

0 Likes

I donā€™t use this theme, but the overlay_scroll_bars setting controls this generally in Sublime.

So, presuming that the theme isnā€™t blocking that somehow, you may want to try setting it to disabled in your preferences and see if that helps.

// Valid values are "system", "enabled" and "disabled"
	"overlay_scroll_bars": "system",
0 Likes

Now, it works with all open sources. Enjoy the theme , tweak as you want ~

0 Likes