Sublime Forum

Goto definition just searches in open sheets (Build 4113) [SOLVED]

Hi,

I’ve just upgrade my Sublime-Text version with Build 4113 on Linux and I’ve found an issue with the “Goto definition” functionality.

After the upgrade, “Goto definition” just find definitions in the open sheets and not in all the project that is added.

I’ve tried differente solutions that I’ve found in this forum, such as removing previous configurations of the Sublime 3 just in case they are conflicting with the new version of Sublime 4, but none of these work.

Thank you

0 Likes

Does this also occur in Safe Mode?

1 Like

https://packagecontrol.io/packages/HyperClick

0 Likes

Yes it does.

0 Likes

I’ve just installed the HyperClick package but it doesn’t work.

0 Likes

Has indexing for your open folder completed? You can check Help > Indexing Status…

1 Like

How does this look like?
In “gwc_prm” I’ve got in total 6853 directories (and subdirectories) and 161398 files. So it seems that indexing process has not been correct.

0 Likes

Perhaps the files you’re expecting it to index are being ignored by a .gitignore (see ""index_exclude_gitignore") or the "binary_file_patterns" setting.

1 Like

I looked that, and it is not the problem. I work with .h and .c files and my configuration is:

• “binary_file_patterns”: [" .jpg", " .jpeg", “ .png", " .gif”, “ .ttf", " .tga”, “ .dds", " .ico”, “ .eot", " .pdf”, “ .swf", " .jar”, “*.zip”],
  • “index_exclude_gitignore”: false,

Just in case I have also:

• “index_skip_unknown_extensions”: false,
0 Likes

Problem solved after rebooting PC with settings:

• “index_skip_unknown_extensions”: false,
  • “index_exclude_gitignore”: false,

Thank you all!

0 Likes