Sublime Forum

Goodbye Sublime Text

Just letting you know, if I had been a moderator, this thread would have ended right here.

0 Likes

I donā€™t have time to delete spam and watch every thread (manually) Iā€™m afraid.

This is the end of the thread.

0 Likes

Come on guys and gals, youā€™re adults.

By the way, Iā€™ve removed some of the reported posts from this thread because they are either completely off topic or offensive.

Sublime is a tool, if you use it, then awesome weā€™re happy to have you on board. If you donā€™t, thatā€™s awesome too. Using one editor or another doesnā€™t matter, so long as you can be as productive as humanly possible and enjoy using the tool youā€™ve chosen.

If you donā€™t like how Sublime HQ deal with communication, thatā€™s understandable, people complain all the time. If itā€™s stopping you from using the editor then we understand too. You donā€™t need to keep kicking off about it, itā€™s very likely not going to change anything. I canā€™t speak for Jon, but I imagine it adds even more pressure to him and he stays away for longer - I know I would.

Now, please play nicely and respect each other or Iā€™m going to start dropping the ban hammer.

Aside note; PMā€™ing a user and calling them a nazi is not appropriate ANYWHERE.

1 Like

Sad to say in my office they uninstalled sublimetext3 installed Atom Editor, they told stupidly atom is opensource more powerful then sublimetext3 and opensource also. also.

0 Likes

We had months of this kind of threads, everyone had opportunity to express,many times. I think was enough, can this be closed please?

0 Likes

closed #46
0 Likes