Sublime Forum

Fast filling array data

Hi

Is there any way for fast manipulating this operations?

Source data
data-toggle=“table”
data-search=“true”
data-locale=“ru-ru”
data-show-columns=“true”
data-sortable=“true”
data-remember-order=“true”
data-click-to-select=“true”
data-show-columns-search=“true”
data-search-align=“left”
data-filter-control=“true”
data-show-search-clear-button=“true”
data-search-on-enter-key=“true”

0 Likes

Hi @urt,

This is by no means the only way to do this, but Select All + Split Selection Into Lines is your friend here. You can find both these commands in the selection menu (along with the associated keybindings). Once you’ve done this, you can move the cursor using the left / right arrow keys, or home / end to jump to the beginning / end of the line.

Another great command that jumps to mind is Expand Selection to Word (which is in the selection menu). Once you select a word, you can then use this command to select any other instances of it in the file (useful for selecting all of those = symbols).

There’s a lot more keybindings, so I suggest you take a look through the Sublime Text keybindings and have a try of them!

Hope this helps,
- Dylan

1 Like

Here’s the 3 main tools I use to do multiple selections, all used to make your desired edits:

1. You can drag a multi-selection by holding ctrl+shift and dragging with the right mouse button (on linux).
  2. You can select multiple occurrences of something using ctrl+d
  3. You can expand the current selection down using shift+alt+down
4 Likes

1-2 undestand!
Can you make gif about 3-rd method?

0 Likes

It’s the last edit made in the gif I already posted. Shortcut may be different depending on the OS you’re using.

1 Like

Multiple cursor for selected lines

CTRL + ALT + DOWN very cool! Thanks a lot !

0 Likes