Sublime Forum

EzMotion - EasyMotion fork for sublime

Hello,

Last weekend I started developing this tiny plugin, which mimicks famous EasyMotion for Vim. It still lacks important functionality (extending selections, dealing with folds, etc), but it’s pretty usable: github.com/muchzill4/EzMotion .

I won’t put it on Package Manager till it’s rc, so you’ll have to clone it to your plugin dir.

Anyway, fell free to test and have fun with it. :smile:

0 Likes

Your keybinding suggestion on your github page is wrong.

It has to be:

Right?

0 Likes

Right! :smile: Thanks.

That’s what happens if one gets over excited. :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

This might sounds a bit gay, but i love you!

0 Likes

Pity there’s no way of doing overlays, cause having to modify the buffer kind of sucks, considering event handlers triggered and syntax highlighting going crazy.

Does this temporarily swap out the highlighting to plain text or something?

0 Likes

Guess syntactic destruction isn’t happening that often with targets probably \w+ eh?

0 Likes

There’s a way of doing overlays - SublimeLines does that. I find it less user friendly, since that does not respect font and theme settings and would require user to create images (via some script ofc) for the theme and font they use.

What do you mean by syntatic destruction?
What it does is add and then remove regions - it doesn’t mess with the syntax file you’ve selected.

Edit: acutally, you can do overlays only on gutter, so you are right that it’s not possible. :smile:

0 Likes

Any chance for a ST 3 port?

0 Likes