Sublime Forum

Expired Plugin Message

When I start ST3, I get a message from plugin OverRideAudit saying the package JavaScript is expired. This is the JavaScript snippet app that ships with ST. I want to remove it, but it is not in the list of removable plugins. It IS however in the packages folder. Can I just delete that JavaScript snippet folder manually to end getting this expired report??
Thank you

0 Likes

Since ST 3 no longer receive updates, manually delete them sounds a good workaround. You can find a Packages directory along with the ST executable. And snippets are in JavaScript.sublime-package obviously. It’s just a zip with a different extension.

0 Likes

Im sorry, this is ST4 Build 4126 latest editions. I am just used to saying ST3. When I check Help About Sublime Text, I cant read the text. But I imagine the same workaround will work for both.

Thanks

0 Likes

You can also right click the package name in the Expired Overrides report and use the Freshen option to tell OverrideAudit that you don’t mind that your overrides are out of date; it will touch their files dates so that they’re marked as new and stop warning you.

0 Likes

I did not know that, thank you

0 Likes