Please add:

1. A pen
  2. A paint bucket
  3. An eraser
  4. A paint brush
  5. A select tool
  6. A shapes tool
0 Likes

Erm, why do you want a text editor to also be an image editor? There are already plenty of those.

0 Likes

I wouldn’t like this in Sublime. This isn’t Photoshop, but a text editor. I’d rather use a good image editing tool than have inferior image editing feature bloating my text editor.

6 Likes

I also want PDF annotations, and an svg editor and a music player and something to watch YouTube videos, and would be awesome to edit Word Documents too.

1 Like

You forgot the operating system functionality. If we could run ST directly without one of those bloating OS like Windows/Linux or MacOS things would run sooo much faster. No more OS bugs to struggle with. … :laughing:

0 Likes

Is this serious? :smile:

0 Likes

This would be a substantial expansion of the scope of Sublime Text, taking a lot of development work away from other potential features. Overall, adding a painting mode seems a poor match to the core text editing functionality of Sublime – it would basically be a second-rate bare-bones paint program bolted on to an excellent text editor.

On the other hand, there are existing high-quality paint programs for every platform. Why not use one of those?

2 Likes