Sublime Forum

Drag / Drop is not working anymore on MacOS Catalina

Hello,

I just did an OS upgrade to Mac OS Catalina (10.15), and I just found that when I drag and drop a folder on sublime-merge, it would “slip” away then nothing happens. Could anyone please help to confirm that it’s a bug in 10.15? Thanks

Cheers,

2 Likes

Having similar problem.

0 Likes

See also:

0 Likes

I found that the sensitivity of my track pad was stopping me from doing this manoeuvre
I reset my click in the track pad settings to firm and it worked much better

0 Likes

let me know how you got on

:crossed_fingers:

0 Likes

Hello Mark,

Thanks for your tip, however, the issue that I encounter is a bit different from yours.
I made a little clip for people to understand better the behavior that the drag-drop turns out in Catalina.

clip.gif

0 Likes

Issue of using terminal to open sublime merge in macOS 10.15

Confirmed, drag and drop on Dock icon is no longer working.

0 Likes

Looks like 10.15 broke the fold OS Type for allowing folders to be associated with an application. We’ve got a fix in the pipeline.

5 Likes

what’s the update on this? It’s been 2 months already and causing me some annoyance day to day.

0 Likes

We’ve got a fix that will ship with the next version of Sublime Merge.

0 Likes

Any Updates? Its been almost 8 months since the last release of sublime merge! Its a great tool, but would have expected a faster release schedule for such a popular product

0 Likes

I am also wondering the same thing since it has been almost 5 months :slight_smile: Do we have any news on this issue?

0 Likes

The fix is in the latest development build (2011).

0 Likes