Sublime Forum

Does Sublime have any feature for finding automatically java package when coding?

Right, so I know Sublime is just a simple text editor. Nothing fancy such as IntelliJ Idea or Netbeans, but I am still wondering if Sublime does support by adding somehow a way to find package of an object when you try to code something?

You can see a screenshot What I mean by that!

Really appreciate if someone could give me an answer back! :slight_smile:

0 Likes

I would try searching PackageControl for Java packages and see if there is anything that might help you out (for this or other Java related tasks).

Possibly JavaImports or JavaIME might have the feature that you’re looking for.

Javatar is also apparently aimed at helping with Java development in general and thus may also be interesting,

0 Likes

Thanks for the reply! I already use the JavaIME. That plugin is pretty sweet with the snippet and all, but the JavaImport and the Javatar doesn’t work exactly what I want how it is supposed to work.

It’s like if you use Netbeans and type for example String input = showInputDialog(“Whatever txt here”);

The Netbeans will notice this showInputDialog function doesn’t have any import class/object, and it will give you a light bulb as a help guidance it can recommend you to import whatever it recommend to your editor.

Maybe no one hasn’t developed any plugins for this function I want yet? hmmm…

0 Likes