Sublime Forum

Disable php block background color?

Hi! I’ve recently discovered Sublime Text, and it’s amazing. Far, far superior to all the other OSX programmers editors that I’ve used over the last few years.

However, I have one pet peeve, which I’m sure would be easy to fix, if I had any idea what the syntax of .tmLanguage files was. What I’d like to do is remove the light blue background that appears behind code in <?php ... ?> blocks. All my Drupal code files start with <?php, so the entire file gets this background, which I’d like to remove.

Anyone know how to do this?

0 Likes

I have the same question … have tried skimming through the ~/.config/sublime-text-2/Packages/PHP/PHP.tmLanguage file, to no avail …

0 Likes

Which color scheme are you using? Syntax highlighting is based on scopes, which are set in the tmLanguage file, but the actual color combinations are found in the active tmTheme file.
I suggest you to go here: tmtheme-editor.herokuapp.com/ and look for the color scheme you are using (if you can’t find it in the Gallery, then you can always upload it) and then tweak it till it meets your taste :smile:

hope it helps

0 Likes