Sublime Forum

Dev Build 3121

What version of OS X?

0 Likes

Iā€™m running OSX 10.10.5

0 Likes

Ok, Iā€™ve reproduced the error on this version of OS X if I paste view.show_popup('<div style="font-family: monospace">hello</div>') twice into the console. Thanks!

0 Likes

Crashing for me as well while editing SCSS files. Running OSX 10.11.6

Also, I can produce a crash each time by hitting Tools > Developer > Show Scope Name (cmd+shift+P)

0 Likes

Sorry, I can also produce a crash by Diff with Tab. In my personal case comparing _buttons.scss with _buttons.scss crashes Sublime. However, if I, say, compare two _forms.scss, it doesnā€™t crash.

Iā€™m using Kaleidoscope as a diff tool.

0 Likes

Hi Will, my first analysis was wrongā€¦ Itā€™s easier than thatā€¦ ā€œurllib.parseā€ is no longer available on Linux (ā€œurllibā€ contains only ā€œrequestā€). ā€œurllib.parseā€ still present on Windowsā€¦

This look like a bug in Sublime Text 3121. Can you confirm ā€œurllib.parseā€ should be present ?

0 Likes

Module error when running a plugin

I can confirm it should be. I can also confirm that I just installed 3121 on Ubuntu 14.04 x64 and x32 and both have both urllib.request and urllib.parse importable from the console.

0 Likes

We should have a fix out in a little while for OS X users experiencing instability.

2 Likes

Great work! Thanks for the quick fix. And I havenā€™t seen the crash yet today! (now that I said that I probably will!)

0 Likes

Seems like this may have already been addressed, but Iā€™ve been experiencing instability on OSX 10.11 with latest build. It ā€œappearsā€ for me to be related to SCSS.

Iā€™ve tried to make it reproducibleā€¦ with no luck. I just know if I have the SCSS package enabled and Iā€™m working on any Jade/JS/SCSS file things will eventually close out on me, with it disabled things appear to be much more stable.

Sorry for lack of info, but thatā€™s really all Iā€™ve come to so far.

0 Likes

Strange, I still confirm I have the problem on Ubuntu 14.04 x64
This problem is also reported on ElementaryOS Loki

I ve used the tarball not the .dev (may explain)

> import urllib
> dir(urllib)
['__builtins__', '__cached__', '__doc__', '__file__', '__loader__', '__name__', '__package__', '__path__', 'request']
0 Likes

Is this with a fresh install, or do you have packages installed? Perhaps a package is adding something to sys.path?

I checked with both the .deb and the .tar.bz2, both show:

>>> import urllib
>>> dir(urllib)
['__builtins__', '__cached__', '__doc__', '__file__', '__loader__', '__name__', '__package__', '__path__', 'error', 'parse', 'request', 'response']

Here is what the sys.path looks like:

>>> import sys
>>> sys.path
['/home/wbond/Downloads/sublime_text_3', '/home/wbond/Downloads/sublime_text_3/python3.3.zip', '/home/wbond/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages']
0 Likes

Yes, Itā€™s fresh install only few packages has been installed but remove them.
I only keep my settings.

My path is slightly different

['/home/sebastien/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages/ssl-linux/st3_linux_x64/libssl-1.0.0',
 '/home/sebastien/sublime_text_3',
 '/home/sebastien/sublime_text_3/python3.3.zip',
 '/home/sebastien/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages',
 '/home/sebastien/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages/bz2/st3_linux_x64'
]

Just to be sure, Iā€™ve checked python3.3.zip. ā€œurllib/parse.pyoā€ is hereā€¦
Strangeā€¦

0 Likes

3122 is out now and should address the OSX crash.

Youā€™ll still get update notifications on Windows and Linux for 3122, but there arenā€™t any relevant changes there.

0 Likes

Still freeze with Ruby Slim package

0 Likes

• scrolling weird
  • not sure the github profile links should be displayed as strike-through in the minihtml

Win10 x64 Pro with Build 3122 (x64, portable)

1 Like

Dev Build 3123

Opening the Changelog in Windows when the ST window is not maximized, and is at the very top of the screen, the changelog window is opened out of bounds above the ST window, such that the title bar canā€™t be seen or clicked on.

0 Likes

Ubuntu 16.04.
Emmet completitions donā€™t work in this version. Somewhere in the world there is a sad kitty.

0 Likes

What is the resolution of your screen? On Windows 10 x64 1920x1200 I donā€™t see it. But on my laptop which is also Windows 10 x64, but where the resolution is 2160x1440 I see the same as you. (Links look like strike-through, and scrolling exhibits the same behavior.)

0 Likes

Thanks for the report. I presume you are using a HiDPI setup?

0 Likes