Sublime Forum

Dev Build 3100

Speaking from experience, this is very likely a false positive. 1 out of 52 AV’s reporting a trojan horse is most definitely wrong.

Just let ClamAV know and they’ll stop flagging it incorrectly.

0 Likes

This is very much expected behavior. If you have something in the redo stack and perform a different action (i.e. write new stuff) ST will drop the previous redo stack because you created a junction through your action.

If there is nothing in the redo stack (from undoing earlier), the last performed command will just be redone.

0 Likes

Ok, thank you very much for the explanation! I don’t think I realized that the previous command would just be redone before.

0 Likes

yeay. Project is not dead!!!

0 Likes

In terms of the sidebar not refreshing automatically, or the files you have open not noticing that the underlying file has changed? I assume you’re running on Windows?

0 Likes

That is correct, and thank you for taking the time to respond. I know you’re a busy guy!

I can live with the sidebar not refreshing(although in sure the two are tied together), but the underlying files changes not being recognized has bitten me more times and I’d like to admit – twice in the past month. Often times another developer will make changes to a file I am working on and I’ll get the latest version but sublime doesn’t refresh and I continue my work with the “stale” version in the buffer. As soon as I save my file, I’m overwriting the file on disk without the latest code changes.

If we could get a setting in St3 that would allow users on network shares to either fall back to how st2 handles the file changes or implements a new strategy to recognize the changes it think that would suffice. I don’t think this was an issue in ST2, but it’s been so long since I’ve made the switch I cannot recall. Keep what’s currently in place for users that only work locally but give us an option for users on shares.

Really looking forward to what’s coming regardless of what happens with this issue. I’ve tried other options to test the waters and nothing compares to sublime in terms of power and simplicity.

0 Likes

I’m running ST3 on Windows 7 64-bit. I noticed the sidebar does not update if I “Ctrl+Shift+S” a file into a new directory. This new added file does not appear in the sidebar list. In previous version is was working.

0 Likes