Sublime Forum

Dev Build 3096

Build 3096 is out now at http://sublimetext.com/3dev

There’s improved unicode support, a bunch of fixes, and the latest Packages changes from the GitHub repo are in there too.

4 Likes

I’ve turned off automatic updates for this build for the moment due to the transparent text in the auto complete popup on OSX.

0 Likes

Oh, wow, that is odd.

A lot of nice fixes in this release though. Spell checking is much improved. Thanks.

0 Likes

It is great to see this build :slightly_smiling: Thank you!

I have noticed that on Windows I can no longer run the syntax tests inside of a syntax test file (one that starts with syntax_test) . I get the message unable to read file. If I replace line 80 in run_syntax_tests.py with tests = [relative_path.replace("\\","/")] it works again.

Also, line 73 of the same file has the regex search: '^.*SYNTAX TEST "?(.*?)"?$' to see which syntax is being tested. This regex does not work for ColdFusion template files, since they only contain block comments (starting with <!--- and terminating with --->) and the terminating ---> is matched as part of the syntax_path variable.

0 Likes

Dev Build 3098

Love it, thanks! PS – I do not have transparent popups. Win 8.1 64 …

all is good

0 Likes

I dont see the build. Did someone pull it offline, or is it just me?

0 Likes

From the menu Help -> Check for update, it should force the update.

Since I had to search for it, the binding for switch project (removed from default) is:

{ “keys”: [“ctrl+alt+p”], “command”: “prompt_select_workspace” },

1 Like

You have to admit, it looks kind of cool! :smiley:

0 Likes

3098 is out now, addressing the above issues. I’ll make a new thread about it.

1 Like

closed #10
0 Likes