Sublime Forum

Dev Build 3038

Dev Build 3038 is out now, fixing a few regressions from 3036, including the crash in find_resources

0 Likes

says “unable to rename C:\program files\sublime text 3”
windows 7 x64

0 Likes

Jon,

Thanks for all of your great work so far! I have a few questions.

1. When did you plan on release Sublime Text as a public beta? I already have a license but I was just curious.
  2. What are your thoughts on the community issue tracker put together at github.com/SublimeText/Issues/issues ? The forum board seems be overwhelmed with information regarding Sublime Text 2 and 3 and bugs and feature requests, etc.
0 Likes

Not fixed in this build!

0 Likes

schlamar: It was fixed in in 3037. Changing the color scheme updates the tabset background immediately, as expected.

0 Likes

Still broken if it is changed via syntax settings file:

0 Likes

Dev Build 3039

BTW, in the above screenshot you see two additional issues which were introduced with high DPI support/directwrite:

1. Unicode symbols broken, they should look like: :heavy_check_mark:, ✘

2. Font in tab captions (and sidebar) looks strange (DPI 1.25)

0 Likes

Another one: Images in search bar are not sharp, input boxes are too high. I guess they are (manually) scaled.

I feels like everything besides the text view behaves wrongly with DPI > 1.

I already tried to run ST with “compatibility mode: Disable display scaling on high DPI settings” but this doesn’t change anything (console still prints DPI: 1.25).

If you can’t figure this out, please give me at least a “force_dpi” setting which I can manually set to 1.0, so everything should be back to normal.

0 Likes

Dev Build 3039
Sublime Text 3 UI is too big

@Jon: a response for this would be nice. Yes/No would suffice. Or we should take your silence as a big no-no ?

0 Likes

I’m overriding one snippet (html.sublime-snippet) from the original HTML package.
I believe I’m using the “official” way to do it - I have created HTML folder in Data/Packages and put modified snippet there.
But this seems to break loading of original plugin so html completions don’t work anymore:

reloading plugin HTML.encode_html_entities Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Programy\Sublime3\sublime_plugin.py", line 73, in reload_plugin m = importlib.import_module(modulename) File "X/importlib/__init__.py", line 88, in import_module File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1577, in _gcd_import File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1558, in _find_and_load File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1522, in _find_and_load_unlocked ImportError: No module named 'HTML.encode_html_entities' reloading plugin HTML.html_completions Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Programy\Sublime3\sublime_plugin.py", line 73, in reload_plugin m = importlib.import_module(modulename) File "X/importlib/__init__.py", line 88, in import_module File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1577, in _gcd_import File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1558, in _find_and_load File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1522, in _find_and_load_unlocked ImportError: No module named 'HTML.html_completions'

BTW. I wouldn’t have to do that if official snippet would be modified to include line.

0 Likes

[quote=“schlamar”]BTW, in the above screenshot you see two additional issues which were introduced with high DPI support/directwrite:

[list=1]
*] Unicode symbols broken, they should look like: :heavy_check_mark:, ✘ [/quote]

Same problem. PlainTasks plugin uses unicode symbols and now all show up as squares with question mark. I don’t have high DPI monitor or anything like that and I don’t think I’ve changed default setting related to that.

0 Likes

[quote=“rchl”]I’m overriding one snippet (html.sublime-snippet) from the original HTML package.
I believe I’m using the “official” way to do it - I have created HTML folder in Data/Packages and put modified snippet there.
But this seems to break loading of original plugin so html completions don’t work anymore: …][/quote]

Same error as github.com/SublimeText/Issues/issues/55 (ST3: Loading plugins from "Installed Packages" may fail). This is really bothersome.

0 Likes