Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2137

Dev Build 2137 is out now - with a little luck, this will be the last build before the next beta is out.

0 Likes

Thanks for the update.

0 Likes

thanks for gf, it’s a much needed feature, but how does it work? I’m trying it in LaTeX files and it doesn’t seem to be working. (putting the cursor inside an include statement, e.g. \include{folder/file}, and pressing gf in command mode doesn’t do anything!)

0 Likes

I just tried the replace in files option added in 2135 and see some issues:

• Find in files shows the context in the result buffer but doesn’t select the match when you double-click on the result (or use F4 to go to the next result). This is inconsistent behaviour compared with the regular find. If I am searching for something, I want it to be selected (or at least highlighted).
  • There is no option to replace (or skip) the current match and go to the next match. It is very possible/realistic that I might only want to replace a subset of the results (not all of them).

Otherwise I love the changes to the find! Very cool.

Thanks

Edit: Even bookmarks preserve the selection, so the find results not selecting the match is very inconsistent.

0 Likes

It would be cool if Ctrl+0 (side bar input focus) would also show the side-bar if it is hidden.

0 Likes

Can you please consider my suggestions before launching.
viewtopic.php?p=16431&npost=1#p16431
Regards

0 Likes

I cannot get closing curly braces to work (}). When i press ‘ctrl-alt-n’ or ‘alt gr-n’ nothing happens.Is there a shortcut that collides with this one?

0 Likes

raski: What keyboard layout + OS are you using? Do you have any plugins installed?

0 Likes

2138 is out now with a couple of updates

0 Likes

Win7 x64 - Croatian layout. I’ve diagnosed the problem. It’s ZenCoding on html and php syntax. I’ll try to find whats causing the problem. Thx!

PS. Will you think about adding ‘Open new window’ by double clicking a tab bar like it’s in Notepad++?

Thx in advance!

0 Likes

About fold button, i only see them in css, none in PHP or other.
Is it a bug ?

0 Likes

It seems that vintage_start_in_command_mode no longer has an effect in this build

0 Likes