Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2128

Dev Build 2128 is out now. The changelist isn’t large, but there have been some important changes under the hood. Please let me know if you see any UI layout regressions in this build.

I’d also be interested to know if anyone does experience noticeably faster startup times: for me, the only difference is on OS X with lots of files open (OTOH on Linux and Windows startup is pretty much instant here)

0 Likes

Esc still won’t get me out of visual mode?

0 Likes

Does this mean window/text command names need to be unique to avoid clashes?

0 Likes

Ah, true…

0 Likes

Shoot

0 Likes

Hello,

Another strange thing, seems it is installing itself as 2130 version (it shows this version in the about box).

Is it right ?

Thanks a lot =)

0 Likes

with the latest build (2130), there is a issue with the search file in project (broken)

0 Likes

When I save a dirty buffer, there’s a slight flicker in the tab – the name of the file on the tab is offset up and to the left for a split second. It’s too fast to screencap, but seems pretty regular. On OS X 10.7.1.

Also, this might not be new but I’ve never noticed it before: when I hit the Mac “enter” key (the one on the numpad) when typing in the find dialog, it actually inserts a new line. The “return” key works as expected.

0 Likes

I’m getting the same offset flash of the tab name when saving.

Loading a project with many open files is definitely way faster on OS X, thank you!

0 Likes

Loving the instant start on Windows. Great stuff.

0 Likes

This is a ‘feature’ so that you can do multiline find/replace. Very useful.

0 Likes

I have an issue with the new dispatching sytem.

I wrote this plugin to automatically populate the ‘Goto Anything’ with selected word (a kind of open file under):

class GotoSelectionCommand(sublime_plugin.TextCommand): def run(self, edit): selection = self.view.sel() if selection and selection[0]: self.view.window().run_command("show_overlay", {"overlay": "goto", "text": self.view.substr(selection[0]).strip()})
But it doesn’t fully work.
The overlay panel briefly open but automatically close by selecting the first item in the list.
If the file is already open, it work fine.
So probably something related to the opening of transient file because if I put a ‘@’ as first character, it works as expected.

startup, version: 2128 windows x64 channel: dev

0 Likes

Haven’t noticed much faster startup times. OS: Ubuntu 11.04.
Keep up great work! Thx.

0 Likes

I packaged up the wrong files for the 2128 OS X build, and had to redo it, hence the larger version number there. I didn’t change the builds for the other platforms though, as there were no changes there.

0 Likes