Sublime Forum

Dependencies of dependencies.json not satisfying

I have a example_plugins folder in my C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 3\Packages directory and within that folder I have the following dependencies.json file :

{
	"*": {
		">3124": [
			"mdpopups"
		]
	}
}

I have used Package Control: Satisfy Dependencies to satisfy the dependencies and mdpopups has been installed in the Packages folder. However, there is an import error for markdown now ? So how do I satisfy the dependencies of dependencies ?

Technical information:

1. Windows 7 64 bit OS
  2. Sublime Build 3211
0 Likes

You are missing some dependencies: http://facelessuser.github.io/sublime-markdown-popups/api/#dependencies

1 Like

Thank you @facelessuser. It worked :+1:

0 Likes

Also I think it would make dependency much better to use if you can provide simpler examples. As a beginner, the example test folder you have documented i.e. mdpopup_test may be a bit complex with all the examples showing markdown as a popup, phantoms as a popup in a single file. Just an opinion.

0 Likes

Yeah the test repo is more for me as a sanity check, but I reference it so people can just test that things are working.

0 Likes

I have cloned the mdpopup_test repo in the Packages directory and have satisfied all dependencies but when I run view.run_command('mdpopups_test') in the console, I get the following error :
TypeError: _wrap_code() takes 2 positional arguments but 3 were given

Technical information:

1. Windows 7 64 bit OS
  2. Sublime build 3211

Packages installed:

1. Emmet
  2. Rust Enhanced
  3. Dart
  4. Terminus

Any ideas what may have gone wrong ?

0 Likes

Not sure, I’ll take a look later today.

0 Likes

I did give it a run. I forgot to update some options (I had uncommited changes locally), but it didn’t give me the error you are showing. I committed the changes now.

Generally when installing dependencies etc., I restart to make sure things are loaded correctly. Maybe that was your issue?

0 Likes

Aah yes. That worked. It rendered the markdown. Though I can still see the following in the console mdpopups: Failed to load markdown module! if that interests you.

0 Likes