Sublime Forum

Css nav bar nor moving

hay I have a issue with my css I can’t seem to move my nav bar around its frustrating because I’ve tried countless times to fix it but it won’t move from the right side under the logo to the left side wat can I do to fix this please help…

0 Likes

This isn’t a question that’s related to Sublime Text, it’s more of a general HTML/CSS related question. You might have more luck getting an answer if you ask on a forum dedicated to that particular topic, such as Stack Overflow.

When you ask, remember to show the code that’s not working so that people helping you can trouble shoot it to see what might be wrong.

0 Likes

okay thanks
if I may ask is there a way to trouble shoot for errors on Sublime I checked everywhere and I even tried to use different codes but the code keeps coming out red and I don’t know if that’s a error or just the theme

and Ill check out Stack overflow maybe they have a code that can work better

0 Likes

the code is
nav{
flex:1;
text-align:right;

}

0 Likes

The appropriate place to trouble shoot display problems would be in the dev tools of the browser itself. As the tool that you used to type in the HTML, Sublime has no control over what the browser eventually does with it.

0 Likes

okay thank you very much I’m asking on stack overflow now and after that I will trouble shoot on my browser

once again thank you very much

1 Like

oh god I feel like a idiot it was a error in my box-sizing

thanks you saved me just need to fix that

0 Likes