Sublime Forum

CSS Class Intellesense and Linter View for Sublime

Is there a way to get Autocomplete to work for all class names in the open project? I tried All Autocomplete but it only indexes open files. Any extension that will look at all files?

Also looking for a linter summary like the problem view in VS Code. I know there is Show All Errors popup, but is there a panel I can view them all in somehow? Just hard to see them all at a glance.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes

I use LSP package for code intelligence stuff - mostly python. It implements a “Problems” panel, auto completion and hover popups and is meant to communicate with language-servers via language-server-protocol invented by Microsoft for VS Code. You may try to get it to work with https://github.com/Microsoft/vscode-css-languageservice

0 Likes

You’re going to want to set up intellisense-like capabilities via the following package :

Be warned though you can run into issues with indexing slowing things down, so be sure to read the repo in full.

Also just in case you’re confused about LSP that deathaxe mentioned. As an alternative to the above essentially you’re outsourcing the code parsing to a 3rd party server, meaning you’re going to need to install and run a server locally (recommend nodeJS)

0 Likes

How can I setup LSP with https://github.com/Microsoft/vscode-css-languageservice. I do not understand how to connect it.

0 Likes

How do I get all this setup? I installed the language server and LSP extension. But how do I add it to LSP? I cant find the settings for:

command - specify a full paths, add arguments
scopes - add language flavours, eg. source.js, source.jsx.
syntaxes - syntaxes that enable LSP features on a document, eg. Packages/Babel/JavaScript (Babel).tmLanguage
languageId - used both by the language servers and to select a syntax highlighter for sublime popups.
enabled - disable a language server globally, or per-project
settings - per-project settings (equivalent to VS Code’s Workspace Settings)
initializationOptions - options to send to the server at startup (rarely used)

0 Likes